Webinar 4: 01 August 2019
“POSITION PAPER ON LOCAL AND SUBNATIONAL GOVERNMENT: EMERGING KEY MESSAGES AND AMBITIONS FOR THE POST 2020 GLOBAL BIODIVERSITY FRAMEWORK” on 1st August 2019.
We hope you found the information shared to be helpful to your work!
- The full recording of the webinars:
- The link to the past webinar recordings in the series: https://www.youtube.com/user/ICLEIGlobal/videos?view=0&sort=dd&shelf_id=1
- Links to ICLEI’s CBC website, the Secretariat of the Convention on Biological Diversity (SCBD), CitiesWithNature, and the Post 2020 Platform for Local and Subnational Governments.
- Link to more information on the TNOC Session on Living in Harmony With Nature
- The following documents:
- “Aburrá Valley – Medellin Declaration of Metropolitan Areas to the post-2020 Global Biodiversity Framework”, mentioned by both Ingrid Coetzee and Oliver Hillel
- Agenda from the Beijing Biodiversity Workshop, mentioned by Shu Zhu
- A common road map for cities, metropolitan areas, local and subnational governments towards “Living in Harmony with Nature” – Strengthening the momentum for a Post 2020 Biodiversity Framework, mentioned by Ingrid Coetzee, as the outcome emerging from the TNOC Seed Session
If you have questions, comments or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to connecting with you again soon.