Nature, food, nutrition and health in the time of COVID-19: A perspective for local and subnational government
Webinar 12: 14 May 2020
“Nature, food, nutrition and health in the time of COVID-19: A perspective for local and subnational governments on 14th May 2020.
In this email, we would like to share with you the links to the resources mentioned during the webinar.
The following presentations were delivered:
- Update on roadmap and Edinburgh Process – Mr. Timothy Blatch – Global Coordinator, CitiesWithNature;
- Introduction – how do Nature, Health and Food relate to the Post-2020 Global Biodiversity Framework? – Ms. Ingrid Coetzee – Senior Manager, ICLEI Cities Biodiversity Center (CBC);
- Nature and Health from the Perspective of the SCBD- Mr. Oliver Hillel – Programme Officer, Secretariat of the Convention on Biological Diversity (SCBD);
- COVID, Urban Nature, and Health- Here’s to a new normal – Mr. David Maddox – Executive Director, The Nature of Cities (TNOC);
- Healthy Food and Healthy Nature – Mr. Paul Currie – Senior Professional Officer, Urban Systems, ICLEI Africa.
We hope you found the Webinar informative and the shared information to be helpful to your work!
To access further resources mentioned in the webinar, please refer to the following links:
- For more information on the Edinburgh Process, visit the event website;
- To register to participate or make an enquiry on the Edinburgh Process, mail enquires-subnationalworkshop@
- The FAO Strategy for Mainstreaming Biodiversity across Agricultural Sectors, the FAO Biodiversity Mainstreaming Platform, and the FAO Framework for the Urban Food Agenda;
- Links to ICLEI’s CBC website, the Secretariat of the Convention on Biological Diversity (SCBD), The Nature of Cities, and CitiesWithNature;
- Other important documents and information related to this webinar series can be found on the Post 2020 Platform for Local and Subnational Governments.
If you have questions, comments or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. We look forward to connecting with you again soon.