Webinar 9: 6 February 2020
“Updates on the local and subnational roadmap towards COP15 in 2020” on 6th February 2020.
The following presentations were delivered:
- Update on the Post-2020 Roadmap and plans for the Local and Subnational Government constituency throughout 2020 in relation to the Post-2020 GBF preparatory process and COP15 – Kobie Brand, Regional Director: ICLEI Africa and Global Director: ICLEI Cities Biodiversity Center (CBC).
- European CoR Roadmap towards UN CBD COP15 – Roberto Rinaldi, Policy Officer: Commission for the Environment, European Committee of the Regions.
- The AC SNG on the road to COP 15, Renata Gomez, Coordinator CBD Advisory Committee on Subnational Governments and Biodiversity, Policy Officer: Regions4 Sustainable Development.
- Initiatives of Aichi and GoLS for 2020 – Teru Kisuna, Director: Nature Environment Division, Aichi Prefecture.
We hope you found the Webinar informative and the shared information to be helpful to your work!
To access further resources mentioned in the webinar, please refer to the following:
- The full recording of the webinar.
- The link to past webinar recordings in the series.
- Links to ICLEI’s CBC website, the Secretariat of the Convention on Biological Diversity (SCBD), and CitiesWithNature.
- Other important documents and information related to this webinar series can be found on the Post 2020 Platform for Local and Subnational Governments.
If you have questions, comments or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to connecting with you again soon.