Webinar 6: 26 September 2019
“Updates on the local and subnational roadmap towards COP15 in 2020” on 26th September 2019
The following presentations were delivered:
- General Update on the Past Few Weeks, including the UN Climate Summit – Ingrid Coetzee, Senior Manager: Biodiversity and Nature Based Solutions, ICLEI Cities Biodiversity Center(CBC);
- Updates from the CBD: COP15 and Ways for Local and Subnational Governments to get Involved in the Coming Months – Oliver Hillel, Programme Officer: SCBD;
- Updates from the Advisory Committee on Subnational Governments and Alignment with Local Governments – Renata Gomez, Policy Officer: Regions4 Sustainable Development;
- Feedback from ICLEI’s First National-Local Dialogue, Malawi – Vanessa Tshite, Junior Professional Officer-Climate Change, Energy, and Resilience: ICLEI Africa.
We hope you found the information shared to be helpful to your work!
To access further resources mentioned in the webinar, please refer to the following links:
- The speakers’ presentation;
- The full recording of the webinars:
- The link to the past webinar recordings in the series;
- Links to ICLEI’s CBC website, the Secretariat of the Convention on Biological Diversity (SCBD), and CitiesWithNature;
- Other important documents and information related to this webinar series can be found on the Post 2020 Platform for Local and Subnational Governments;
- The link to the Malawi National-Local Dialogue notes;
- Oliver Hillel’s email address: email@example.com.
If you have questions, comments or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to connecting with you again soon.