Webinar 14: 23 July 2020
“Outcomes of the Edinburgh Process: What’s Next for Cities and Regions?” on 23rd July 2020.
The following presentations were delivered by the panel of speakers:
- Edinburgh Process – What’s next for Subnational and Local Governments- Susan Campbell- International Biodiversity Policy Manager, Scottish Government
- Edinburgh Process: Consultation Outcomes on the Plan of Action Review Document- Ingrid Coetzee- Senior Manager, Biodiversity and Nature-Based Solutions: ICLEI Cities Biodiversity Center
- Engaging the Parties to follow up on the Edinburgh Process- Teru Kisuna- Chief Director, Natural Environment Division, Bureau of the Environment, Aichi Prefecture
- EU Bio-diverse Cities and Regions in the Next Decade- Roby Biwer- Member of the ENVE commission at the European Committee of the Regions (CoR) & Member of Bettembourg Municipal Council, Luxembourg
- SA-EU Dialogues: A Model of Vertical Integration in Support of the Post 2020 GBF- Wadzi Mandivenyi- Chief Director: Biodiversity Specialist Monitoring and Services, South African Department of Environment, Forestry, and Fisheries
We are proud to have launched the new local and subnational advocacy for nature website in the webinar which serves as an information platform to keep our constituency up to date with the latest relevant news, events, and resources that relate to local and subnational governments. We invite you to visit the website regularly and to share it with your networks. For more on this webinar series, visit the dedicated webinar page.
We hope you found the Webinar informative and the shared information to be helpful to your work!
To access further resources mentioned in the webinar, please refer to the following links:
- The full recording of the webinar.
- Information to register for upcoming webinars in the series.
- The link to past webinar recordings in the series, which are also available on the new website.
- For more information on the Edinburgh Process, visit the event website.
- To register to participate in the Edinburgh Process, to make an enquiry, and to access the draft letter to National Focal Points, mail email@example.com
- To read the July edition of the local and subnational advocacy for nature email update, click here.
- Links to ICLEI’s CBC website, the Secretariat of the Convention on Biological Diversity(SCBD), and
- Other important documents and information related to this webinar series can be found on the local and subnational advocacy for nature website.
For a summary of the webinar by our generous supporting partner at the Post 2020 Biodiversity Framework- EU Support Project, please click here.
If you have questions, comments or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to connecting with you again soon.