Webinar 19: 3rd December 2020
Thank you for joining our webinar “Reflecting on 2020’s achievements & sharing 2021’s aspirations” on 3 December 2020.
The following panel of speakers engaged in a rich discussion over the 10 am and 3 pm SAST time slots:
- Ms. Kobie Brand, ICLEI Deputy Secretary-General, Global Director: ICLEI Cities Biodiversity Center, and Regional Director ICLEI Africa, Cape Town, South Africa
- Ms. Ingrid Coetzee, Senior Programme Manager, ICLEI Cities Biodiversity Center
- Ms. Renata Gomez, Biodiversity Programme Manager at Regions4 and Coordinator of the CBD Advisory Committee on Subnational Governments and Biodiversity and the Regions4 Biodiversity Learning Platform
- Mr. Roberto Rinaldi, Policy Officer, Commission for Environment, Climate change and Energy (ENVE) at the European Committee of the Regions
- Mr. Teru Kisuna, Natural Environment Division, Department of the Environment, Aichi Prefecture, Japan
- Mr. Togo Uchida, Executive Director, ICLEI Japan Office, Tokyo, Japan
- Mr. Philipp LaHaela Walter, Senior Officer, Biodiversity & Green Infrastructure, ICLEI Europe
- Dr. Susan Campbell, Policy Manager, Biodiversity and International Engagement, Scottish Government
- Ms. Rachel Lévesque, International Affairs Advisor – Food Security and Nutrition (FAO) – Biological Diversity (CBD) – Sustainable Forest Management (UNFF), Government of Québec, Canada
- Ms. Sophia Picarelli, Manager, ICLEI South America, São Paulo, Brazil
To access further resources mentioned in the webinar, please refer to the following links:
- To read the Edinburgh Declaration, see here. Should you wish to support the Declaration, please do not hesitate to get in touch with the Edinburgh Process Secretariat.
- To read the November edition of the local and subnational advocacy for nature email update, click here. Should you wish to subscribe to the monthly updates, click here.
- Links toICLEI’s CBC website, the Secretariat of the Convention on Biological Diversity (SCBD), and
We are proud to have the local and subnational advocacy for nature website, which serves as an information platform to keep our constituency up to date with the latest relevant news, events and resources that relate to local and subnational governments. We invite you to visit the website regularly and to share it with your networks.
We hope you found the Webinar informative and the shared information to be helpful to your work!
If you have questions, comments or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. We look forward to connecting with you again soon – please note our next webinar will take place in February 2021 (date TBC).
Register below to attend our 19th webinar in our Post 2020 Local and Subnational Government Information Webinar series