The following presentations were delivered by the panel of speakers in the 10am SAST and 3pm SAST time slots:
- Ingrid Coetzee, Director Biodiversity, Nature & Health, ICLEI Cities Biodiversity Center & ICLEI Africa – Roadmap to COP15 and update of events
- Martin Lok – Executive Director, Capitals Coalition
- Peter White – Vice/Chair of the Gold Standard Foundation, and former COO and ambassador for biodiversity at WBCSD
Justin Smith – Head of Business Development Unit, WWF-South Africa
To access further resources mentioned in the webinar, please refer to the following links:
- The full webinar presentation.
- The full recording of the 10amand the 3pm
- The link to past webinar recordingsin the series, which are also available on our advocacy website.
- To read and sign the Edinburgh Declaration, see here.
- Stay up to date with the most recent advocacy newsletter, see here.
- Register for our monthly advocacy newsletters here.
- Find out more about the Capitals Coalition, theGold Standard Foundation, andWWF-South Africa.
For a summary of the webinar by our generous supporting partner at the Post 2020 Biodiversity Framework- EU Support Project, please click here.
We are proud to have the local and subnational advocacy for nature website, which serves as an information platform to keep our constituency up to date with the latest relevant news, events and resources that relate to local and subnational governments. We invite you to visit the website regularly and to share it with your networks.
We hope you found the Webinar informative and the shared information to be helpful to your work!
If you have questions, comments or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to connecting with you again soon.