Webinar 20: 4 February 2021
Thank you for joining our webinar “Ramping up action for nature: updates & the youth perspective” on 4 February 2021.
The following presentations were delivered by the panel of speakers in the 10am SAST and 3pm SAST time slots:
- Roadmap to COP15 – Ms Ingrid Coetzee, Director Biodiversity, Nature & Health, ICLEI Cities Biodiversity Center & ICLEI Africa
- News and information about the Post-2020 GBF & related advocacy processes – Ms Ingrid Coetzee, Director Biodiversity, Nature & Health, ICLEI Cities Biodiversity Center & ICLEI Africa
- Feature on the Global Youth Biodiversity Network’s (GYBN) aspirations and plans for 2021 towards COP 15:
- Christian Schwarzer, GYBN Co-Founder (10am)
- Josefa Tauli, GYBN Steering Committee and Indigenous Youth Representative (10am)
Swetha Stotra Bhashyam, GYBN Global South Focal Point (3pm)
To access further resources mentioned in the webinar, please refer to the following links:
- The full recording of the 10am and the 3pm
- The link to past webinar recordings in the series, which are also available on our advocacy website.
- To read and sign the Edinburgh Declaration, see here.
- To take part in GYBN’s survey to gather youth voices, perspectives, and priorities for the Post-2020 Global Biodiversity Framework, see here(available in English, Spanish, French, Arabic, Bahasa Indonesia, Japanese and Thai).
- To register for GYBN’s Policy training session, click here(deadline 11 Feb).
We are proud to have the local and subnational advocacy for nature website, which serves as an information platform to keep our constituency up to date with the latest relevant news, events, and resources that relate to local and subnational governments. We invite you to visit the website regularly and to share it with your networks.
We hope you found the Webinar informative and the shared information to be helpful to your work!
If you have questions, comments, or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. We look forward to connecting with you again soon.